Breaking Chains Artist Application

September 21 | 3-8PM

Please complete the form below by August 31

Greenlight Operation will oversee art checkout. All artists will be given a receipt pad with carbon copies so customers and artists have proof of purchase. Due to Breaking Chains being a fundraising event for the Restoration Home Project, 20% of all sales will be donated to Greenlight Operation, and the remaining 80% will be mailed to artists within two weeks.

Name *
Name